Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Updated: April 6, 2021.
- All students in Grade 4 and up must wear a mask when in the studio.
- All staff will wear a mask when in the studio.
- Class times have been decreased to allow for cleaning between classes (barres, bathroom and high traffic areas).
- Covid protocols posted throughout the studio.
- Students will be asked screening questions before they enter the studio.
- Temperature is taken upon entry to the studio for both staff and students and hands are sanitized.
- Students are let in 5 minutes before classes begin to eliminate students waiting in the lobby. Doors will be closed to the public.
- Parents are not permitted inside the building.
- Separate entrances and exits will be used.
- Students who attend are kept track of daily.
- 6 foot markers on the floor upon entry in order to keep the dancers safely distanced.
- Vital Oxide disinfectant used to disinfect entire inside space.
- Change rooms and water fountains are closed.
- A single bathroom available for use.
- 6 foot squares are clearly marked in studios to stay 6 feet apart.
- Studio floors are mopped at the end of each night.